Ahipara School has compulsory items of clothing for their uniform. These can be purchased from The Warehouse or DD Gold. Students wearing the school uniform will be proud and responsible representatives of our school.
- Black or Yellow Polo Shirt
- Black School Sweat Shirt
- Black School Jacket
- Black Plain Sweatshirt (no logos, emblems)
- Black or Dark coloured Shorts, Pants, Skirt
This is compulsory for Year 0 through to Year 8.
- A Black School Hat is compulsory for all students during the summer months. (Term 1 and Term 4)
- Hair is to be tidy
- No jewellery – exception for taonga necklace
- One small stud for earring
- Please ensure that you clearly name all uniform items.